Digital Account Manager
We are on the lookout for a new digital account manager to join our growing digital department. You will be a key member of the team who manages and delivers on accounts whilst playing an active role in the growth and development of the agency.
Whilst you will be able to work and grow your skillset across a wide range of digital activity, this will be a largely SEO focused role, with the ideal candidate having a solid technical background but also have demonstrable experience in executing content campaigns either in-house or as part of agency.
What are we looking for from you?
- A minimum of 2 years of SEO experience, either in-house or as part of an agency
- Wider digital knowledge across PPC and social media is a plus but not essential
- Ability to manage the delivery of work on specified digital accounts
- Able to produce on-site SEO audits, keyword research and link audits for clients
- Excellent writing skills that allow you to create content that will help our clients stand out from the crowd and also help improve organic visibility
- Be confident and able to act as the day-to-day client contact on specified digital accounts
- Able to contribute to the development and delivery of digital strategies and plans for those clients
- Manage and coordinate timely and effective measurement and reporting for those clients
- Knowledge of SEO tools, including Screaming Frog, MOZ, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, of which three are taken between Christmas and New Year, as well 1 emergency holiday day per year
- Your birthday off
- Earn an extra day of holiday per year after 2 years, up to a total of 28 days
- An agency with a genuine commitment to team wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program, offering professional counselling either face-to-face or over the phone
- A wide range of great clients at both regional and national level
- Learn from an integrated team of marketers across more than just digital
- Flexible and remote working options
- Profit share scheme after a successful probationary period
- Annual appraisal, quarterly progress reviews and individual training plans for career development
Please send CVs to [email protected] using ‘Digital Account Manager’ as the subject line.
At Shorthose Russell, we put people first. If you think you'd be a great fit, we'd love to hear from you. Even if we're not advertising for a particular role.
Drop us a line with your CV or call us for a chat.