We’re looking for graduate-level digital marketing executives to join our growing agency team.
Willing to learn on the job and get involved in a wide variety of client and agency projects, our energetic and enthusiastic new recruits will be able to demonstrate a clear ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for all things digital.
Our integrated approach means you’ll work across a broad range of disciplines, including SEO, PPC, web build and social media, as well as wider areas of content marketing. This means that you might be creating the next big content idea one day, then putting together a new social campaign the next.
You’ll be given every opportunity to learn and develop the skills you need to become a rounded digital marketer and will benefit from the guidance of an experienced, supportive team who can help steer your development.
Your dedicated training plan will include:
- Objective, goal and task setting to ensure continual learning and development
- Shadowing the team across a wide range of accounts
- Access to external training
- Regular line manager catch-ups to review progress and offer support
Our ideal candidate will:
- Work with a ‘making it happen’ mindset
- Embody our agency’s values by staying agile, being collaborative and embracing challenge
- Value attention to detail and take pride in their work
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
- Show a natural interest in the world of digital marketing
Great copywriting skills are a plus, but not essential.
Why work with us?
- £18,000 per year
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, of which three are taken in between Christmas and New Year, as well as one emergency holiday day per year
- Your birthday off on us
- Extra holiday for long service up to a total of 28 days
- Flexible and remote working options
- A genuine commitment to team wellbeing
- An Employee Assistance Program, offering support and professional counselling either face-to-face or over the phone
- A wide range of great clients at both regional and national level
- Regular progress reviews alongside training plans for career development
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, and you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a CV and a short covering note explaining why you’re right for the role to [email protected]
We’ll be in touch should we wish to take your application further.
At Shorthose Russell, we put people first. If you think you'd be a great fit, we'd love to hear from you. Even if we're not advertising for a particular role.
Drop us a line with your CV or call us for a chat.