Bure Valley Railway.
Bure Valley Railway approached us to re-energise their offering by developing the brand and designing a new website with train ticket booking engine.
Bure Valley Railway approached Shorthose Russell to re-energise their offering.
- Re-developed the brand, helping them realise the potential of their surroundings, creating a refreshed media mix
- Photography shoot and art direction
- Filmed and art directed a video about a day in the life of the railway and broads tours.
- We redesigned and developed a new responsive website. The website incorporates their new brand, makes the most of the experience and provides useful information about the surrounding area and the stops people can hop on and off at – we designed a bespoke illustrated map for this.
- The site includes a bespoke CMS to manage events, ticket types and allocations.
- The site also allows customers to book train tickets and packages online. This involved creating a bespoke e-Commerce booking engine to accommodate the various timetables, adults, children, groups and packages. These can be purchased online. Integrated with SagePay.
- We planned the site structure, identified new content, arranged a photo shoot with a local photographer, helped upload content and on-page SEO.
Post-launch work included:
- Social media advertising training for in-house marketing team
- Email marketing training (Mailchimp) for in-house marketing team
- Local SEO management
- Ongoing website enhancements
- Group travel branded collateral