Norfolk Chamber of Commerce.
A complete UX and CRO website audit, leading to the design of a number of key web pages for the Norfolk Chamber website.
The Norfolk Chamber of Commerce initially approached us to audit their website in terms of UX and conversion optimization focusing on converting more membership signups.
- We implemented session tracking on the site focussing specifically on pages that led users to membership including Homepage, Membership, Events, Training Courses, Member offers, Articles and News pages
- We analysed desktop, tablet and mobile device recordings over a period of a month and tested the pages in real-time using emulators
- We provided a full UX and conversion optimisation audit report pointing out areas that required redesign and offered recommendations on how these areas could be improved
- We also ran a full SEO audit and provided recommendations which could be fixed internally including:
- Website speed
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO
- Analytics configuration
- Our research and analysis led to a redesign of the core pages of their site including the homepage, membership, events, individual event, news, individual news post, export and directory.
- We created a set of wireframes for these followed by a set of desktop and mobile website designs provided as PSDs which were subsequently developed in Drupal by the Chamber’s own team of developers.