Our team of digital account managers, web designers and developers deliver powerful, search engine optimised responsive websites and ecommerce sites for a wide range of industries including; the tourism, hotel, food, financial, energy, business to business, construction, charity and start-up sectors.
We deliver this with exceptional client service and strong project management.
What do you want your website to achieve?
Whether you want to gain more web traffic, increase brand visibility, achieve better engagement, improve user experience (UX) or improve conversion to sell more products and services, we provide a range of digital services and solutions from consultancy to hands-on support.
Our web development process
1: Web UX planning workshop
You'll be first assigned one of our experienced account managers to understand your requirements and objectives. Before we design, we learn about your business and industry. We'll ask you questions about your audience, how you measure success, what user research we have access to and what needs to be conducted, potential roadblocks and conduct competitor analysis.
If you have an existing website, we analyse your website data to understand how users interact with your website. This helps identify any pinch-points that may be leading to poor performance. We will also consider using heat mapping and session tracking tools to help you see what your users are doing.
The design stage will involve you. We run workshops to discuss and map out the site structure, content and wireframe the site before concept designs are produced. Once you've chosen a design, we'll design the main pages of the site.
Once you have approved designs we’ll start work on the development and coding of your website to add the functionality behind your approved web design.
The coding is like the engine of a car - it's what will make your design into a website and drive it forward.
We will test, test and test to make sure your site correctly works across different devices (e.g. desktop, tablet and mobile devices) and across different website browsers. We then ask you to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to make sure you are completely happy before it launches .
When you are completely happy with your website your site will go live onto its domain name and is ready to use.
After launch, we offer additional services to ensure your site is achieving its objectives and is performing at its best.
We’re passionate about what we deliver and we build for the long-termDon't take just our word for it, check out the websites we've built very recently:Ashfield Stone
- fully responsive website for one of the UK's leading natural stone suppliers.Bernard Matthews
- fully responsive website for one of the UK's most iconic food brands, bootiful!Better Broadband for Norfolk (BBfN)
- fully responsive website for Norfolk County Council and its BBfN schemeThorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- fully responsive website for one of the finest coastal heathland golf courses in BritainThe Crown at Woodbridge
- fully responsive website for one of Suffolk's most popular boutique hotelsFrerejean Frères
- fully responsive WordPress site for the French champagne brand, owned by the Frerejean-Tattinger brothersLiberty Homes
- fully responsive website for a custom-build alternative to the industry standard ‘new build home’Lovewell Blake
- fully responsive website for East Anglia's most prestigious accountantsBure Valley Railway
- fully responsive website and rail ticket ecommerce site for Norfolk’s longest narrow gauge railway attractionPriscilla Bacon Hospice
- fully responsive WordPress site for one of the region's leading charitiesThorpeness Country Club
- fully responsive website for this beautiful wedding and events venue in Suffolk