Our team of account planners, web designers and web coders deliver powerful and optimised responsive websites for a wide range of businesses.
We deliver this with exceptional client service and strong project management.
Whether we’re helping a client gain more web traffic, achieve better engagement, improve user experience, understand Google Analytics or sell more products and services we provide a range of digital services and solutions to our clients.
Our clients come from many industries and we have developed unique tools and approaches to suit every industry, including those in the tourism, food, financial, hotel, energy, business to business, charity and start-up sectors.
Here's how our web development process works:Stage 1: Website planning
You'll be first assigned one of our experienced account managers/planners to understand your requirements and objectives. We'll discuss with you what you are trying to achieve and where you want to go.Stage 2: Analysis
If you have a current website, we will analyse all available website data to help us understand how users currently interact with your website. This leads to recommendations and helps identify any pinch-points that may be leading to poor performance.
We will also consider if any of our web tools are appropriate to use such as heat mapping to help us understand even more fully the user journey.Stage 3: Design
Once we have a full understanding of what you need and how your current site performs (if relevant) we begin developing the branding of your website. This will involve creating the branding, logo design and colour scheme of your website. We will develop a number of different concepts of how your website could look taking into account best practice.Stage 4: Coding
When you have chosen a design that you like we’ll start work on the development and coding of your website to add the functionality behind your approved web design.
The coding is like the engine of a car - it's what will make your design into a website and drive it forward.Stage 5: Testing
A really important stage. We will test, test and test to make sure your site correctly works. This covers everything from making sure the page links work, the site configures to different devices (e.g. desktop, pc, table and mobile devices) and operates on all all the world's most popular operating systems and web platforms.Stage 6: Launch
After the final testing and when you are completely happy with your website your site will go live onto its domain name and is ready to use.
We’re passionate about what we do and deliver. We’re down to earth. and we build for the long-term. But don't take just our word for it check out the websites we've built very recently:Ashfield Stone
- fully responsive website for one of the UK's leading natural stone suppliers.Bernard Matthews
- fully responsive website for one of the UK's most iconic food brands, bootiful!Better Broadband for Norfolk (BBfN)
- fully responsive website for Norfolk County Council and its BBfN schemeCharteroak
- fully responsive website for one of the UK's most luxurious holiday lodge operators with unique lodge sites in glorious CornwallThe Crown at Woodbridge
- fully responsive website for one of Suffolk's most popular boutique hotelsFrerejean Frères
- fully responsive WordPress site for the French champagne brand, owned by the Frerejean-Tattinger brothersLiberty Homes
- fully responsive website for a custom-build alternative to the industry standard ‘new build home’Lovewell Blake
- fully responsive website for East Anglia's most prestigious accountantsNelson Spirit
- fully responsive website for the charity that supports, encourages and develops the leaders of today and the leaders of tomorrowPriscilla Bacon Hospice
- fully responsive WordPress site for one of the region's leading charitiesThorpeness Country Club
- fully responsive website for the well-known and popular Thorpeness Country Club in Suffolk